Islam is the most practiced religion in the world. Muslims are present in almost every region of the world. It is the psychology of every Muslim to get to know about their religion, its aspects, and to know about the sacred months in Islam. It is the most asked question of the Muslims is about that why the Rajab is the sacred Month in Islam. well, the sacredness of the month of Rajab can also be seen in its name which means “Honor” and it is the month of Honor and ones about its Significance the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said as follows,
“Rajab is the month of Allah, Shaban is my month and Ramadan is the month of Nation.”
After doing the much detail research on it I came here to throw some light on it so, these are the following things why Rajab is the Sacred Month of Islam,
• When the first night of Rajab, is among the most sacred nights. This is the night of acceptance of the prayers and supplications of peoples by Allah Almighty. The night is so sacred that many of the Muslims prayed to Allah to bestow them with death on the first night of Rajab.
• According to Kitabul Barkaat, the one who will fast on the first Thursday after the moon is seen will be given a place in Paradise as a reward.
• It has been reported that ones the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said as follows,
“The one who will fast at least for ones during the month of Rajab that person will be given rewards similar to if one has fasted for forty years.”
• In another place, it has been reported that ones the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said as follows,
“In Paradise, there is a canal named Rajab. Its water is cooler than ice, whiter than milk and sweeter than honey. The one who will keep a single fast in the month of Rajab, then Allah will give that person a chance to drink the water from that river.”
• In another place, it has been reported that ones the Prophet (PBUH) said as follows,
Muslim man or woman who will spend the whole night worshipping Allah in the month of Rajab and fast for one day than Allah Almighty will write worshipping the fourth year in his or her book of deeds.
• Those who cannot do the fasting in the month of Rajab, the Prophet suggested them to do fasting on the first, fifteenth and the last day of the month of Rajab.
• Those who cannot do fast in the month of Rajab the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said them to do charity or give something to eat to the needy for every day of the month.
it is the interest of all the Muslims to spend the blessed month in the Holy Place so many of the people go for Umrah in the sacred months but the biggest reward for Umrah is in the month of Ramadan. In the month of Ramadan, the Umrah is equal to that of Hajj. so many of the people go for Umrah in the month of Ramadan and nowadays going to Umrah in this month is easy because now many travel agencies started offering Ramadan Umrah packages 2018 with 5 star hotel and provide more facilities at fewer prices.